Saturday, August 13, 2005

A new computer

Our new computer finally arrived yesterday. I set it up last night and played 8-tables (4 at Party, 4 at Full Tilt) for two hours. I played really well and made very few poor decisions. I did quite well at Full Tilt, winning about $30, but I lost like $5 at Party (stakes were $0.50/$1.00). I don't know what was happening at Party, but I could never seem to catch a rush of cards to get me a nice win.

I logged on this morning and I immediately won $25 in my first three hands (JJ, QQ, and KK). Right now, my game seems to be very inconsistent. I am going to work around the house for awhile and think about my game. I can't identify any problems with my limit game (my no limit game is a mess... I'm not going there). I think it's just a matter of grinding away. I am doign quite well at Full Tilt with this approach. My stack there is now over $200 ($100 of this is bonus).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home