Sunday, August 07, 2005

Bonus clearing

Well, I'm officially 32 years old. Thanks, Mom, for delivering me! Thanks, Dad, for forgetting me at church that one time! Seriously, though, I have been blessed with great parents. I can only hope that I do half as well as they did.

Today's poker has been all about clearing the Party Poker monthly bonus. I played some $1/$2 limit last night, but I basically broke even for the session. So today, I decided to drop down to $0.50/$1.00, where I actually won a decent chunk of change. My net win for the day is ~$80 at Party Poker, which includes $30 in losses playing $1/$2 6-max limit for like 20 hands (tilt? yep!) as well as 20 hands of no limit where I won $25. Anyway, I cleared the bonus just now and I cashed out my $600 ($100 bonus plus $500 deposit). My stack is now at $1130 and I'm going to cash out $200 as soon as I hit $1200. I haven't cashed out any winnings in a long long time and I am focused on that goal right now.

I also played quite a bit today at Full Tilt. I started the day with about $35 and decided that was enough to take a crack at $0.50/$1.00 limit. I hope that I could win (or break even) and collect enough Full Tilt points to clear another $20 of bonus. At that point, I'd actually have a semi-decent amount of money to play with... unfortunately, I lost $10 in a short preriod this afternoon... but then won about half of that back on my last hand. Tonight, I was bless with great cards and bad opponents and I pushed my stack to around $50... and then I cleared the extra $20. So, my stack at Full Tilt is now $72.20.

And in case you are interested, my stack at Stars is $198.43 and my stack at UltimateBet is $66.27. Now, as long as I do not have any reversals, I'll be quite pleased. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home