Friday, August 12, 2005

Some progress

After a miserable two days ago, I played some $0.50/$1.00 limit holdem at Party and Full Tilt. Luckily, I played well and I made good progress. Last night, I netted only $8 or so, but I lost $15 in a thepokerforum.com private room where Phatfarm was sucking out with crap hands. The forum actually decided to name the hand 23o the "Phat" hand.

I have been running well at Full Tilt, although last night was not great. I was up overall until my poorly played AKo ran up against AA. In hindsight, I need to fold AK unimproved without position. But there I was... calling him all of the way to the river. I cashed another $20 of bonus, so my stack went up although I lost $5-$10.

The wife and I went fishing yesterday morning (well, I fished, she watched) instead of going to work. I caught a couple of weird fish that I had never seen before. I'll to figure out what they were. They looked like bait fish, although they were at least 1 lb (big bait, maybe?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home