Monday, August 15, 2005

Frustrations

Tonight was a lesson on how frustrating playing poker can be. I came "this close" to a really nice win for night, but a couple of suck outs REALLY killed me. The ones that really stick out in my head are the one where I caught a set of queens on the turn and then lost it when my opponent caught a set of kings on the river. That was a VERY big pot. I then also lost a hand with JJ versus K9 when the donkey caught two pair on the river. Simply amazing.

As I calm down, I have to reflect that this was a good session from the perspective that I quit when i got frustrated. For the day, I won less than $2... but I did not lose anything. I need to remember that. Also, I played so so for the night. I made alot of mistakes that were caused by me playing 6 tables and trying to copy music to my hard drive. Perhaps I should merely be content with 6 tables at once?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home