Thursday, November 09, 2006

Enjoying my Semi-Retirement

For whatever reason these days, I am very relaxed while playing poker. It's fun; I'm not taking it too seriously. I am winning just a little, but mostly just breaking even. I'm playing tournaments (usually one table sit-n-goes), which is really unusual for me.

After this weekend's big MTT win for me (there is sarcasm in there, if you look VERY closely), I have been really confident with my tournament game. I am picking my spots carefully (well, for the most part) and I am cashing with regularity. Yesterday, I had a bad streak of second place finishes, brought about by cold cards once the game got heads-up.

In a slight deviation from tournaments, I sat down at a $2/$4 limit game tonight. I played three orbits and I won $30. Then, common sense kicked in and I dropped back to $0.50/$1.00, which is more in line with my bankroll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home