Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another PSO promotion

My poker playing has continued to be awful. After cashing out most of my bankroll, leaving me with only $600 or so... I have proceeded to lose about 2/3 of that. I now have very small bankrolls(< $50) at Full Tilt, UltimateBet, Trident Poker, and Poker.com.

The new addition to the list of poker sites is poker.com, which is a new PSO promotion. The really cool thing about this promotion is that you can clear it at ridiculously low stakes. So, I am playing full-ring $0.25/$0.50 limit hold'em, slowing clearing this thing. I'll need to accumulate 5000 comp points to clear the promotion; in a couple hours of play, I accumulated abotu 500 points. So, that's a great promotion if you find yourself playing ultra-low stakes. So far, I think that I am +$1, which is not losing, I suppose. I would be +$5 but I just lost a big pot when I flopped top two pair but lost to a one-outer.

I played a short session at Full Tilt this morning that was both fun and frustrating. For whatever reason, I feel like I am ready to play good poker again and I actually played well for this entire session. There was a complete LAG at my table who was pushing and calling with crap hands. I merely sat back, waited for a hand and then pushed hard. I won $15 ($25 NL w/ cap) in about 30 hands. The frustration was that I lost an all-in pre-flop hand when I held AA and the LAG held 68 offsuit (he flopped trip eights).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home