Friday, July 07, 2006

Finishing the Party Poker Reload

I spent a lot of time today playing cards at Party Poker. In fact, I played so much that I was able to finish their reload bonus (worth $100) by clearing about 800 raked hands today. I played generally well throughout the bonus clearing, except for a 30 minute period earlier today in which I donked away about $75 playing $50 NL. In the end, I won more than $200 in addition to the bonus, much of which was due to a single hand at $100 NL in which my AA went against someone who held 8s 4s; the money all went into the middle after the flop of 8 4 2. Lucky for me, I caught an ace on a river to take down a $167 pot.

Anyway, here are my stats for the session. I am including two $10+1 SNGs that I played, although they didn't contribute anything to clearing the bonus, so I probably could leave them out of the stats.


Starting tomorrow, I am going to head back to Paradise Poker to continue trying to clear their reload bonus. After that, it's probably back to Full Contact Poker, where I have $150 of my initial deposit bonus yet to clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home