Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Party Poker Reload Bonus

When I logged on tonight, I noticed that Party Poker had an account-specific reload bonus going on, so I deposited $500 (only $400 was necessary for the bonus... I deposited $500 to get a 1000 Party Point bonus also) and started clearing the bonus.

I initially started great, winning a big hand with JJ from the small blind against two donkeys who held A9 and AT. The flop was ultra-scary for my hand: T98. I played it aggressively but carefully. Both donkeys called through the turn. The donkey#1 made a small bet into a large pot... and after donkey#2 called... I almost had to call the pot odds were so good.

I was two-tabling at this point and my other table was especially juicy. I had one of the world's biggest donkey's playing and I was planning to take his money. I raised from the button with 99 and he called from the big blind. The flop was pretty good for my hand: TT3. I figured my hand was good when he overbet the pot on the flop, so I pushed all-in and he called with T6o. I guess that I was the donkey. But seriously, this guy was horrible, so I rebought and kept playing and by the time that I left (maybe 60 hands later)... I had grinded my way back to even for the table. I finished the session +$30 or so, clearing about 170 raked hands.

In other news, I have decided to try and enter the WSOP ME next year. I am currently a horrible tournament player, but I figure: what the hell? By my way of thinking, I only live once and it's a rare opportunity to play with the elite. I certainly can't play any professional sports these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home