Sunday, June 26, 2005

Clearing the UltimateBet Bonus

I can't recall how long ago I made a deposit into UltimateBet, but I finally cleared the entirety of my $100 bonus last night. At one point, I had made more than $125 of profit beyond the bonus, but I had lost most of it. Earlier this week, I had won only ~$20 above the bonus.

Anyway, I finally finished clearing the bonus last night. I played a bunch of $0.50/$1.00 limit and I was really patient... so I had cleared a nice profit doing that. I also played a little no limit late in the night. In the last ten minutes of my session, I won $15 or so by flopping the nuts and having fish raise me. It was really weird. In one of the hands, I had a pocket pair (99, I think) and caught a set on the turn and quads on the river and was getting raised by someone with top pair. Simply amazing!

The only bonus I have left to chase now is the one at Poker Stars. Unfortunately, my stack there is back to $50 so I really don't have the bankroll to play even $0.50/$1.00. I am pretty sure that I can build it back playing low stakes no limit. I played a 7stud sit-and-go there last night and placed third. That's another way I think I can build my bankroll there. I barely paid any attention and I easily placed third. If I had played better or caught some cards, then I am pretty sure that I would have one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home