Monday, April 11, 2005

Feeling crabby

For some reason, I am feeling really crabby this morning. I am not sure why. Anyway, I am going to keep this one short. The Master's yesterday was way way way cool. It would have been better if Tiger had lost, but it was still pretty awesome. Hopefully, Chris Dimarco will not tailspin after this...

I played a bunch of poker yesterday with little success. I have decided that I need to start cashing out again, so I am going to do that as soon as I start winning. I had a good session last night, winning $50 playing $2/4 limit and 6-handed $1/$2 limit. I was actually stuck $60 in the $2/$4 due to a string of suck-outs, but I kept grinding and I eventually got back to even on that table. I had a pleasant mixed of complete maniacs and complete call stations in the 6-handed games. It is sooooo nice to flop a full boat and to have 4 callers on the river. I also won a big big pot (~10 big bets) with an unimproved AQ against a maniac who held an unimproved AT. Simply amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home